Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center Medical Staff Coordinator - Administration - 875012- EX in Alamogordo, New Mexico
The Medical Staff Coordinator works within the department to coordinate all medical staff activities and acts as liaison between the medical staff, allied health professional staff and administration within the parameters established by the administrator and officers of the medical staff. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
• College degree or equivalent required with background in healthcare preferred.
• Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Certification: Certification through the National Association Medical Staff Services, Certified Professional Medical Services Manager (CPMSM) or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS). CPMSP is preferred.
• Good writing and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills as well as typing skills required.
• Adaptable to frequent changes and business related social skills a must.
• Be proficient in computer applications such as Windows, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Access). MS Outlook, medical staff specific software and other software as applicable.
• Typing speed should be at least 65 words a minute.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
External Company Name: Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
External Company URL: http://www.gcrmc.org/