Penhall Company CDL Tanker Truck Driver - El Paso, TX - Central United States in El Paso, Texas
The Penhall Company, has immediate openings Central United States for CDL Tanker truck drivers to join our SGG Central Team. Must have a minimum of one year experience driving & be willing to travel. We currently offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits package & per diem.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experienced CDL driver with previously established driving miles & tanker endorsement
- Driving Kenworth, pulling 8,000 gallon tanker supporting our grinding operation
- Operate tanker safely and efficiently while onsite and to the washout area
- Moving, connecting, and disconnecting hoses as required
- Dumping, washing out, and filling tank when needed
- Assist grinding operators in daily functions as needed
- Ability to follow directions and work without constant supervision
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Strong machinal aptitude a plus.
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- Opportunity for advancement.
Team work is essential to the success of our mission, you must be dependable and have integrity. Safety is our top priority and you must also have the same safety mindset, we believe in "ZERO" at risk behaviors.
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record (7 years) & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends & travel out of town
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
Penhall Company Offers:
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- 401K retirement plan
- Career growth opportunity
Penhall is skilled at providing concrete grinding services to help preserve and correct surface imperfections found on concrete pavement. In addition, our diamond grinding capabilities are typically performed in conjunction with other concrete pavement preservation (CPP) techniques such as road slab stabilization, full- and partial-depth repair, dowel bar retrofit, cross stitching longitudinal cracks or joints and joint and crack resealing.
Diamond grinding restores ride ability by removing surface irregularities caused during construction or through repeated traffic loading over time. The immediate effect of diamond grinding is a significant improvement in the smoothness of a pavement. Another important effect of diamond grinding is the considerable increase in surface macro texture and consequent improvement in skid resistance, noise reduction and safety.
* The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.*
Department: 303 - Central SGG
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: DOE