Security Service Federal Credit Union Full-Time Bilingual Phone Banking Sales Referral Representative in El Paso, Texas
Come share your Call Center experience, customer service and sales skills with one of nation's Top Call Centers! We are looking for phone-based Bilingual Sales Referral Representatives to help support our vision to expand and build relationships with our members. As a sales referral representative, you'll be proactively promoting and selling products and services while offering guidance and support to foster a long term, full service to sales relationship.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a call center or financial institution preferred; or comparable experience in sales and customer service. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Providing a high level of service to our members by identifying member needs and utilizing resources to find products and services that are beneficial to our membership. Must meet all sales, quality and KPI goals.
- Demonstrating a positive professional and business owner mentality. Engages and participates in a team work environment. Displays confidence and decision making abilities.
- Consistently processing member transactions/requests in an efficient and accurate manner within all established processes and procedures while following all applicable regulations.
- Flexibility to multitask within a high volume, sales environment while answering inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a set schedule Monday -- Friday plus either every Saturday or Sunday; including holidays.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Competitive pay (plus incentive) based on prior, related experience. Shift differentials available on certain hours worked.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Free gym membership and award-winning wellness program.
- Company-paid medical insurance for full-time employees.
We are an EEO/AA/M/F employer that hires veterans and those with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled