Cardinal Health Manager, Logistics and Distribution Management in El Paso, Texas
What a Manufacturing Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Manufacturing function.
- Direct and manage the activities of Staff members toward the attainment of departmental, division and corporate goals while providing administrative guidance in the areas of performance evaluations and feedback.
- Budget responsibilities for Receiving and Cross dock operations.
- Coordinate and supervise Receiving and Cross dock departments in order to meet customer requirements associated with Service initiatives, FG and RM inventory goals.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans for the Receiving and Cross dock and related departments.
- Participate and support LSS initiatives in Juarez and El Paso operations reducing overall PLT, inventories and cost.
- Meet cost center financial objectives
- Coordinate sterilization process flow and optimization goals for the Juarez and El Paso operation.
- Solve issues that arise regarding daily operation and work flow with the plant.
- Responsible for supporting and enforcing all company environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Travel as needed.
- Bachelors degree in related field required
- A minimum of 4+ years related work experience required, including 1+ year supervisory experience
- Demonstrated success in managing people and leading multiples teams and/or departments
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving results along with strong financial acumen and project management
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.