DaVita Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager in El Paso, Texas
This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager or VillageHealth Nurse position is a field based role rounding at our DaVita facilities in the El Paso, TX market.
This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for our patients. This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams, the community, and Regional Operations Manager.
NOTE: The Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager or VillageHealth Nurse position can be telephonic based, field based, or a combination of both telephonic and field. Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager field based positions require home offices and travel to dialysis centers in designated geographic area.
Qualifications for our Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager or VillageHealth Nurse are:
• A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred;
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice required
• Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in clinical nursing required
• Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in case management or renal nursing preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
• Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of CQI techniques
• Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching required
• Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
• Current CPR certification required
• Ability to modify personal practice patterns to adapt to new / electronic processes and increased productivity expectations as it pertains to Capella implementation
• Current driver’s license in state employed with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
• Functional proficiency with DaVita specific clinical software programs, including Capella, required within 90 days of employment
• Home office with internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.