Schneider Electric Technical Support/TAG Engineer in El Paso, Texas
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Technical Support Engineer/TAG
Technical Support Engineers at Schneider Electric employ a combination of electrical, systems, network communications and application-specific software skills to:
- Help customers maintain the reliability and performance of their systems, and address any potential technical problem.
- Work closely with our direct and indirect North America sales force to manage customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Assist sales personnel in the pursuit of new business by providing pre-sales technical support and assisting with customer evaluations and system selection.
- Research, identify, develop and recommend corrective measures to address technical issues identified in the field or in-house.
- Resolve technical problems from end customers, application engineers, sales and engineering teams.
- Identify and qualify product failures and assist product engineering in understanding and resolving them.
- Case tracking by entering cases in our Customer Relationship Management tool.
This job might be for you if have:
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Power Systems, Mechanical, or equivalent
- Experience in software, hardware, networking, database and/or system troubleshooting, diagnosis and problem solving
- Power and/or electrical systems knowledge
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer-focused and quality oriented
- People-person and team player, enjoying the cross-functional interaction required for this position
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Texas-El Paso
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003X00