Belcan Oracle DBA in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Job Number: 280217
Category: Programming / Development
Description: An Oracle DBA job in Las Cruces, NM is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing production support of Oracle Databases and Exadata. You will also troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) databases 12c. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. An active Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Oracle DBA Job duties:
• Ensure database reliability and availability with proactive management.
• Backup and Recovery of databases using RMAN including Disaster Recovery scenarios.
• Use Oracle Enterprise Manager for monitoring databases and Exadata.
• Troubleshoot database performance issues.
• Six or more years of database administration experience as an Oracle DBA including experience supporting high-availability production databases.
• Experienced with Exadata, including upgrading Exadata Software/Firmware.
• Experienced with Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) databases.
• Experienced with Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and ASM Clustered File Systems (ACFS).
If you are interested in this Oracle DBA job in Las Cruces, NM, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Las Cruces , NM
Minimum Experience (yrs): 8
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart